Thursday, August 18, 2011

It must be a blogging sorta day...

I swear! I am shocked at those who still have yet to call, those who spoke with Steven everyday. Those whom he considered his best friends. I don't expect a lot, but thinking about the big picture, most of his "friends" just suck. People say, "Just ask for help, you know we are always here for you. You are not alone". But if you knew me, you knew I wouldn't ask. Since you are not around, I don't feel like you are here for me and yes, I am so alone. Its those that just "do" that I appreciate. Those that just say, "Listen, I know you need this or that so its done." Its those that look me in the eye when they talk to me and its those who don't avoid me when walking in a store. I've seen you turn the other way. I've sat in a room with you while you avoided eye contact with me the entire time. I'm not going to rub some widow potion on you. Its not contagious. Get over yourself! You may not know what to say to me, but saying nothing is worse then saying something. I'm not going to break down in front of you. Im not going to fall to the ground and wait for you to pick me up. Thanks to those who have unexpectedly "stepped up". Steven would be grateful for you. I am beyond grateful for you. For those that haven't, after saying they would, F*ck you!

No comments:

Post a Comment