Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Breaking point

I am near jumping off a cliff. I am done. DONE. I hate this life so much. I hate being a single mom. I hate not being able to give my kids Me. The real me. I hate that they dont get me and their dad. I hate that they are both in their bed right now, screaming themselves to sleep, or not to sleep, because I dont have the patience to rock them or deal with them. They are fed, clean, bathed and have what they need, yet they are both in there screaming at me. SCREAMING. Im not about to call for help. The thought makes me sick. The only person I want to walk into this door is Steven. I want Steven to walk in, go into the room, tuck them in, kiss their heads, and have silence. SILENCE. This life is so fucked up and I hate it.

::No need to read this and call 911. Im not going to kill myself. Im just venting::

1 comment:

  1. These moments are so unfair. Why do our children have to suffer? I hope and pray for all of us in this boat that we can someday find peace. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete