Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Family...

I know Steven left this world knowing that I would be in the best hands possible. I know he was able to leave, content with the fact that he always said "I love you" and that he didn't have one enemy. Our families are amazing. I will always be grateful that he is so close to all side of his family and that he and I built relationships with them that I can continue to carry on. Tonight, the boys and I are visiting his cousin and his family. Now, Steven would only consider him his cousin, but he is actually a step-cousin. All four sides of Stevens family, his mother, father, step-mother and step-father, (whom to him are all his Moms and Dads and nothing less) all have amazing families and I am pleased to say I have relations with all of them. He knew. He knew he was leaving me with a support system to last a lifetime. I will forever be grateful for each and every person in his family and mine, whom love me and the boys beyond belief and who would do absolutely anything for us. Don't worry Castellano and Anderson families, Im not going anywhere :)

No comments:

Post a Comment