Sunday, January 29, 2012

New home, New chapter, New everything

You are becoming a memory. A memory that we talk of often, laugh about most of the time and remember fondly. I hate that. I hate that you are a memory. I would give anything to have you back here. Divorced, I would have done it. My fault, I would have taken the blame. But to have you GONE from everyones life, is just not fair.

Lately, the more we talk about you, the more we feel that you knew your time was coming. You were the busiest man I knew. I remember telling people I just couldnt keep up with you. Every hobby or idea had to happen here and now. There was no waiting, you put your heart and soul into everything you did. You were the most passionate person I knew. You loved hard, played hard and lived hard. You were amazing.

Today, I sleep in a new home. A home you have never stepped into. A home that is mine. Not ours. MINE. I hate that. It is such a lonely feeling.

I miss you. Be with us here. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment