Sunday, July 24, 2011

So this is my life?

Im not sure how my life ended up this why. I found a man. I planned my life with him. I knew what I wanted. I knew where our life was going. I found my love, my other half, the man I wanted to be the father of my children. This was the MAN. MAN. I dont think I will ever find another MAN. I have these two beautiful, loving, lively, funny and enjoyable children who dont have a father! They dont have a man in their home. I just cant wrap my brain around it. I cant accept that hes not here. I dont want this!

1 comment:

  1. I can relate. My wife and I had been married for almost 15 years when I lost her in an accident 6 months ago. I was happily married and planned on staying that way for the rest of my life...apparently that's not what's in the cards for some of us. :(

    I'm sorry for your loss, and being only a few months ahead of you on this journey I don't have much advice to offer other than don't give up hope. Life may not be fair, but it can go on.

    Peace to you and your boys as you navigate through these stormy and difficult waters.

    ReplyDelete